By Lisa Chung
Head to Tender at the Sanctuary Hotel, an "upscale newcomer" (Zagat) led by celebrated chefs, for cocktails or dinner at up to 40% off.
Why we love it
- Cocktails crafted by award-winning mixologist Isaac Grillo, who has created menus for the W Miami Beach
- Sushi menu developed by Sushi of Gari veteran chef Edwin Purnomo
- Earns 4 stars on OpenTable and 4.5 stars on Yelp
Aug. 15, 2014 - Nov. 15, 2014
Tender Restaurant and Lounge at The Sanctuary Hotel
130 W. 47th St.
(between Sixth and Seventh avenues)
New York, NY 10036
- For $35 (reg. $56), two can sip cocktails from the "intricate drink menu" (The Daily Meal) at the lounge
- Select four cocktails or any combination of drinks (up to $56 total), such as the Yuzu Margarita; Shadow, made with Grey Goose vodka, lychee, lemon and white grape; and a Smoked Chocolate Negroni, made with mezcal, Campari, carpano and chocolate bitters
Stay for dinner: For $85 (reg. $142), enjoy dinner for two with two starters or sushi rolls, two entrees (up to $38 each) and two drinks
Make it a dinner for four for $169 (reg. $284)
Use both vouchers on the same night. Grab pre-dinner drinks at the lounge and then head to the dining room for dinner.
Lunch, Monday-Friday: Drop in for lunch for two for $35 and get $50 to spend on any food and drink, such as Asian chicken salad, beef filet carpaccio and Atlantic salmon burger
Catch stars on the Great White Way after drinks or dinner with these deals on top Broadway shows
The fine print
Valid during merchant's operating dinner hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Limit one purchase per person; may buy five additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Dine-in only. Seasonal items subject to change.
See all terms