By Amy Thompson
L'asso is a "great neighborhood restaurant serving some of Manhattan’s top pies" says New York Magazine, which names this Nolita hot spot a Critics' Pick.
Why we love it
- Pizzas are fired in a unique double-mouth brick oven
- 4 stars from Yelp users with more than 400 reviews
- More than 20 varieties of pizza from which to choose
Feb. 3, 2014 - May 21, 2014
192 Mott St.
(between Spring St. and Kenmare St.)
New York, NY 10012
- For $35 (reg. $75), get a pizza dinner for two with drinks
- A shared salad, such as caprese with fresh mozzarella
- Any two small pizzas from the menu, such as the Dante with spicy capocollo or NY Mag-recommended margherita
- Two glasses of wine, beers or cocktails
- For $65 (reg. $150), get the same deal for a group of four
The fine print
Valid Feb. 3, 2014 - May 21, 2014. Reservations not required. Valid during merchant's operating hours. No additional payment beyond tax, if applicable, and gratuity is required. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms