By Travelzoo Staff
At this "swanky" Flatiron cabaret, "consistently excellent acts have fans jazzed," according to Zagat. Save 60% on an evening of jazz and cocktails.
Why we love it
- New York Mag praises its "warm vibe," "perfect layout" and "insightful bookings"
- Upcoming headliners include jazz legend Annie Ross as well as rising talents
- Has hosted celebrated performers Gregory Generet and Emmy-nominated jazz pianist Donn Trenner
Dec. 19, 2013 - April 9, 2014
34 West 22nd St.
(between 5th Ave. & 6th Ave.)
New York, NY 10010
- For $39 (reg. $96.85), get two general admission tickets, drinks and an appetizer
Any two cocktails, such as the London Cider with Bulldog gin, apple cider and cloue essence
- Any appetizer, such as the Italian plate with bruschetta, olives, sundried tomatoes, mozzarella and prosciutto
Or, for $25 (reg. $50), get two general admission tickets to a show
The fine print
Valid Dec. 19, 2013 - April 9, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Valid during merchant's operating hours. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms