By Annie England
Save up to 55% on wine-tasting classes with Proud Wineaux, complete with expert instruction, cheese and tapas.
Why we love it
- "Blind" tastings of up to four wines per class
- Wines are paired with 1-2 cheeses and gourmet tapas
- Each class focuses on a single grape; guests learn how soil and geography affect taste
- Instructor has worked at famed restaurants Craft-Dallas and Jean Georges in NYC
May 11, 2014 - Aug. 3, 2014
34 W. 28th St.
(between Broadway & 6th Ave.)
New York, NY 10001
- For $39 (reg. $80), reserve a spot in a Proud Wineaux wine-tasting class, held on Sundays at 5 p.m. at Balance Arts Center in Chelsea
For $75 (reg. $160), make a reservation for two
For $139 (reg. $320), reserve a private class for four, which can be scheduled any day
Detailed class notes and recipes available via email after class
The fine print
Valid May 11, 2014 - Aug. 3, 2014; classes are held Sundays at 5 p.m. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value.
See all terms