By Travelzoo Staff
Travelzoo subscribers can spend an afternoon sipping award-winning wine at Osprey's Dominion Vineyards on the North Fork.
Why we love it
- Wine Enthusiast Magazine named Long Island a 2013 Wine Travel Destination
- Meritage Flight reds are "some of Long Island's choicest blends of the decade" (NY Times)
- 2012 Pinot Noir won double gold at the 2013 NY Wine & Food Classic
- Osprey's Dominion earns 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
Jan. 21, 2014 - April 20, 2014
Osprey's Dominion Vineyards
44075 Main Rd.
Peconic, NY 11958
- For $19 (reg. $41), two can head to the tasting room at Osprey's Dominion
Each person can select any five wines to taste, including the gold-medal winning Meritage Flight reds, 2012 Pinot Noir and 2010 Reserve Chardonnay
Each pair will also share a platter of locally made North Fork cheeses and receive two souvenir wine glasses to take home
For $35 (reg. $82), book this same experience for a group of four
Check out the bottles available for purchase -- Travelzoo customers receive 20% off any bottle of wine at the time of their visit.
The fine print
Valid Jan. 21, 2014 - April 20, 2014. Valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Reservations must be made 48 hours in advance. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms