By Annie England
Spend a day sipping wine at Osprey's Dominion, whose Meritage Flight reds are "some of Long Island's choicest blends of the decade" (The New York Times).
Why we love it
- Produces 13 varietals of North Fork wines
- Award-winning vintages including merlot, pinot noir and cabernet franc
- Earns 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
- Wine Enthusiast Magazine named Long Island a 2013 Wine Travel Destination
May 27, 2014 - Nov. 27, 2014
Osprey's Dominion Vineyards
44075 Main Rd.
Peconic, NY 11958
- For $29 (reg. $76), two can spend a day in the vineyards with this exclusive package:
Wine tasting for two, during which each person can select pours of any five wines
Meat and cheese platter to share
Any bottle to take home, such as the gold-medal winning 2007 Reserve Merlot or Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon
Two souvenir wine glasses
15% off any additional bottles purchased on the day of your visit
Make it a double date and save even more: This same deal is available for four people for $55 (reg. $152).
The fine print
Valid May 27, 2014 - Nov. 27, 2014; during merchant's operating hours. Valid for bottles of wine up to $35. Reservations required 48 hours in advance; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Valid for two or four people. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms