By Amy Thompson
Embark on an afternoon bike ride around the city and take in iconic views from the Brooklyn Bridge and along the river.
Why we love it
- NYC is a top-10 bike-friendly city (Bicycling magazine)
- Take in sites like the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island and Staten Island
- An illustrative map guides riders from photo op to photo op
- Check out the historic houses of Brooklyn Heights
Aug. 7, 2014 - Nov. 1, 2014
Brooklyn Bridge Sightseeing
110 South St.
New York City, NY 10038
- For $10, (reg. $21), get a one-hour rental
For $13, (reg. $26), get a two-hour rental
For $15, (reg. $31), get a three-hour rental
For $18, (reg. $46), get a four-hour rental
Lock, illustrative map, and helmet
An ice cream treat and drink after the ride
The fine print
No reservations are needed. Rentals are offered every day from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Guests under 18 years old must have guardian sign a waiver.
See all terms