By Kate Kolins
Dine for more than half off at Pasta e Pomodoro on Salem Street, which earns a 2013 Certificate of Excellence and a 4-star rating from TripAdvisor users.
Why we love it
- The North End is "Boston's haven" for Italian restaurants (Fodor’s)
- “Very romantic” with “excellent food” and “terrific” service (Travelzoo subscribers)
- Full rein of their new dinner menu
- Try signature dishes such as house-made spinach ravioli
Dec. 9, 2013 - Feb. 8, 2014
Pasta e Pomodoro
120 Salem St.
Boston, MA 02113
- For $44 (reg. $92.85), reserve a table for a three-course dinner for two
Any one shareable appetizer, such as classic antipasto, mussels in spicy tomato sauce or two soups or salads (up to $8.95 each)
Any two entrees or entree pastas, such as lobster ravioli, veal osso buco or filet mignon in a mushroom sauce
One dessert to share, such as tiramisu or chocolate cake
The fine print
Reservations required; subject to availability. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Limit one voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms