By Kelsie Ozamiz
Visit a coastal Maine town named one of the “Top 20 Best Small Towns in America” by Smithsonian Magazine, and save more than 35% at The Brunswick Inn.
Why we love it
- Housed in a historic 1848 Federal-style home combining elegance with New England charm
- Mosey through Brunswick's eclectic array of galleries and museums
- Admire the works of Winslow Homer at Bowdoin College and tour the home where Harriet Beecher Stowe penned "Uncle Tom’s Cabin"
- Located 30 minutes from Portland, and an Amtrak train from Boston arrives across the street
The Brunswick Inn
165 Park Row
Brunswick, ME 04011
What's included & when
- Dec. 19, 2013 - Jan. 31, 2014
- $119 per night in any inn room, Sundays-Thursdays
- $129 per night in any inn room Fridays-Saturdays
- A bottle of wine
- Full breakfast for two
The fine print
Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 207-729-4914 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Not available on: Dec. 24-25, 31; Jan. 1. Based on double occupancy. Additional adults and children are $20 per night. This hotel is not pet-friendly. Parking is complimentary. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms