By Lisa Chung
Head to Sunday brunch at this "elegant country inn" (Capital Gazette), located on the waterfront.
Why we love it
- Recent Travelzoo guests note the "beautiful" scenery, "friendly service" and "great" food
- Earns 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
- Fodor's calls it a "pleasant, relaxed environment"
June 22, 2014 - Oct. 26, 2014; Sundays, 10 a.m.-2 p.m
Historic Kent Manor Inn - Restaurant
500 Kent Manor Drive
Stevensville, MD 21666
- For $39 (reg. $56), two can enjoy the Sunday Champagne brunch buffet
- Buffet includes entree options, carving station, omelet station, waffle station and desserts
- Champagne, Champagne cocktail or mimosa per person
The fine print
Valid June 22, 2014 - Oct. 26, 2014; Sundays, 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit one purchase per person; may buy one additional as a gift. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms