By Kristin Viola
Rated "extraordinary" by Zagat, Valentino ranks among the top U.S. Italian restaurants by Travel + Leisure, Esquire and USA Today.
Why we love it
- LA Times calls this Santa Monica restaurant a "vision of fine dining"
- Zagat praises its "refined" cuisine and "impeccable" service (26)
- "LA's ultimate special-occasion Italian restaurant" (LA Weekly)
- The wine list has received Wine Spectator's Grand Award every year since 1981
Feb. 1, 2014 - May 1, 2014; Tuesday-Saturday
Valentino - Santa Monica
3115 Pico Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
- For $135, indulge in a five-course tasting menu for two with wine (reg. $253)
This prix fixe menu from Chef Nico Chessa is exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers (mobile users: tap here)
Comes with a welcome glass of house prosecco, red or white wine per person, plus coffee or tea at the end of the meal
For $75, get this same dinner for one person (reg. $127)
Or for $1600 (reg. $2500), get a private six-course dinner with wine pairings for up to 10 in the Wine Cellar, home to the restaurant's acclaimed wine list
The fine print
Valid Feb. 1, 2014 - May 1, 2014; valid Tuesday-Saturday during merchant's dinner hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. For the Wine Cellar voucher, reserve as soon as possible for best availability. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends, including Feb. 14-15. Limit one voucher per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. For the $135 and $75 vouchers, limit three vouchers per table; for the Wine Cellar voucher, limit one voucher per table. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18% - 20% is customary for good service.
See all terms