By Kristin Viola
Zagat calls Petrossian "wonderfully decadent," praising the "fantastic caviar." Indulge in an exclusive tasting menu for two.
Why we love it
- The LA Times says this WeHo restaurant offers a "taste of luxury"
- Gayot names it the "LA caviar emporium," commending its "serious and modern cuisine"
- Zagat says Petrossian is "excellent" (25)
- Comes with a glass of Moet Brut Imperial per person
Nov. 15, 2013 - Feb. 13, 2014
321 N. Robertson Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90048
- For $149, indulge in a caviar-tasting dinner for two with a glass of Moet Brut Imperial per person
- This tasting menu is exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers (mobile users: tap here)
- Or for $595, 5-10 people can enjoy a caviar party, with 250 grams of caviar and two bottles of Moet Brut Imperial
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Dec. 24-25 and Dec. 31-Jan. 1. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture.
See all terms