By Kristin Viola
Templeton is "the Paso Robles neighbor that's worth a closer look" (Sunset). Two can stop by the area's Donati Family Vineyard for wine and chocolate tastings.
Why we love it
- Boasts awards from Wine Enthusiast and the SF Chronicle Wine Competition
- Rated 4 stars on Yelp
- Sample five reserve wines, plus a chocolate pairing with each pour
- Comes with a bottle of wine to take home
July 31, 2014 - Sept. 28, 2014
Donati Family Vineyard
2720 Oak View Rd.
Templeton, CA 93465
- $29 for a package for two at Donati Family Vineyard (reg. $58)
- A reserve tasting per person, with five pours each
- A chocolate pairing per person; each chocolate has a unique quality to add to the flavor profiles of the wines
- A bottle of 2009 Library Late Harvest Cabernet Franc to take home
The fine print
Valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. Valid for two people. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Must be of legal age with a valid photo ID to use this voucher and consume alcohol. Limit five purchases per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms