By Kristin Viola
LA Magazine named Wildlife Learning Center the city's best "place to mingle with wildlife" (Aug. 2014), while LA Weekly called it the top alternative zoo (2013).
Why we love it
- "Puts you so close to the creatures, you can almost touch them" (LA Magazine)
- "A bucolic alternative to the lines [and] crowds... of big zoos" (LA Weekly)
- Home to more than 70 species of rescued and zoo-born animals
- Check out foxes, lynxes, monkeys, porcupines, bobcats, pythons, bald eagles and more
- Get a voucher for four for $13 and take the whole family for less than $4 per person
July 30, 2014 - Jan. 15, 2015
Wildlife Learning Center
16027 Yarnell St.
Sylmar, CA 91342
- $7 (reg. $14) for general admission for two to the Wildlife Learning Center
- $13 (reg. $26) for a family four-pack, with general admission for two adults and two children (ages 13 and under)
- Note: Children two and under are free.
The fine print
Open daily from 11 a.m.-5 p.m. Present voucher at the box office upon arrival on the day you wish to visit. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Not valid on holidays including Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's Day, or during special events/fundraisers (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Children two and under are free.
See all terms