By Lauren Whipp
An OpenTable Diners' Choice Award winner for Italian, Marina del Rey's Locanda Positano offers "sophisticated" and "well-executed" dishes (Gayot).
Why we love it
- "Romantic Italian spot for the Marina neighborhood" (Gayot)
- Offers homemade pastas and traditional and modern Italian cuisine
- Save more with dinner for four guests for $105
- Rated 4.5 stars on OpenTable and Urbanspoon
July 1, 2014 - Oct. 30, 2014 (blackout dates apply)
4059 Lincoln Blvd.
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
Tel: 310-526 3887
- $55 for dinner and drinks for two (reg. $104) from the full menu
- One shared antipasti or insalate, including the fresh burrata with heirloom tomatoes
- Two primi dishes, including the fresh Manila clams
- One shared dessert, including the classic Italian tiramisu
- Two glasses of prosecco
- For $105, invite four guests for dinner (reg. $208)
The fine print
Valid during merchant's operating hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher per table. Not valid on holidays, holiday weekends, or during Dine LA, July 14-27; call merchant for specific date restrictions.
See all terms