By Kristin Viola
Indulge in a massage or facial at the Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel's Le Cure Spa, which Travelzoo guests praise for a "high-class ambiance" and "skilled personnel."
Why we love it
- The hotel "has a look that would be right at home in the south of France" (Fodor's)
- Comes with a glass of bubbly
- Use the spa's amenities pre- or post-treatment
May 22, 2014 - Nov. 15, 2014
Le Cure Spa at Beverly Hills Plaza Hotel & Spa
10300 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90024
- For $79 (reg. $125), pamper yourself with the following:
- A 50-minute combination massage OR 50-minute Cure Classic facial
- A glass of bubbly
- Access to the spa's sauna and steam room
- Complimentary valet parking
- For $149 (reg. $250), get both the massage and facial with all of the above
The fine print
Valid Tuesdays-Saturdays only during spa's operating hours. Valid at the Beverly Hills location only. Appointments are required and must be made at least 24 hours in advance; subject to availability. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity is required. A 20% automatic gratuity based on the full value of the spa services will be added. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Not valid for hotel pool or fitness center access.
See all terms