By Kristin Viola
Save more than 50% on drinks and appetizers for two at The Glendon, which serves "dolled-up takes on classics" (Thrillist).
Why we love it
- LA Times calls it "chic," praising the interior's "open feel" and "cozy" touches
- This Westwood spot is rated 4 stars on TripAdvisor
- Perfect for after-work drinks or before a night out
July 7, 2014 - Sept. 30, 2014
The Glendon Bar & Kitchen
1071 Glendon Ave.
Los Angeles, CA 90024
- $39 for drinks and appetizers for two (reg. $84); view menu
- Four cocktails, glasses of wine or beers, such as The Last Word with Bombay Sapphire, maraschino liqueur, Green Chartreuse and lime (up to $13 each)
- Two appetizers, like the dozen bourbon buffalo wings or Cajun calamari (up to $16 each)
- 10% discount toward additional menu items when used on same visit
Our LA Deal Experts love the baked brie and honey fig toast.
The fine print
Valid during merchant's operating hours. Seating is on a first-come, first-served basis; subject to availability. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit one voucher per table. Limit two per person; may buy two as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for two diners only.
See all terms