By Kristin Viola
Zagat calls Petrossian "wonderfully decadent," praising the "fantastic caviar." Indulge in an exclusive tasting menu for two.
Why we love it
- The LA Times says this WeHo restaurant offers a "taste of luxury"
- Gayot names it the "LA caviar emporium," commending its "serious and modern cuisine"
- Zagat says Petrossian is "excellent" (25)
- Comes with a glass of Moet Brut Imperial per person
Jan. 15, 2014 - March 31, 2014
Petrossian - LA
321 N. Robertson Blvd.
West Hollywood, CA 90048
- For $149, indulge in a caviar-tasting dinner for two with a glass of Moet Brut Imperial per person
- This tasting menu is exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers (mobile users: tap here)
- Or for $595, 5-10 people can enjoy a caviar party, with 250 grams of caviar and two bottles of Moet Brut Imperial
The fine print
Valid Jan. 15, 2014 - March 31, 2014. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, including Feb. 14-16. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms