By Olivia Salmonese
Nola's in the Downtown Arts District serves up "a big bite of the Big Easy" (LA Downtown News). Save more than 50% on dinner and cocktails for two.
Why we love it
- Less than $25 a person for dinner for two with drinks
- "Make[s] for a fun night out with a group" (Time Out)
- Live jazz on the in-house stage as you dine indoors or on the patio
Oct. 7, 2013 - Dec. 23, 2013
734 E. 3rd St.
Los Angeles, CA 90013
- For $49 (reg. $106), get a Cajun/Creole dinner and drinks for two Sunday-Thursday
- Start with an appetizer to share (up to $14 value) such as the crispy catfish or popcorn shrimp
- Then select two entrees (up to $34 value), like the Chilean sea bass, prime ribeye or jambalaya
- Pair dinner with two signature cocktails (up to $12 value each) such as the Sazerac or French 75
- Or dine on a Friday or Saturday for $59 (reg. $106)
The fine print
Vouchers can be redeemed Sunday, Sept. 29 through Dec. 23, 2013 (Sunday-Thursday voucher) or Friday, Sept. 27-Dec. 21, 2013 (Friday-Saturday voucher). Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Limit 1 voucher per person; may buy additional vouchers as gifts. Limit 2 vouchers per table.
See all terms