By Travelzoo Staff
Cayenne Cafe's weekend brunch "features an appealing selection of Mediterranean-American short-order goodies," raves the LA Times.
Why we love it
- Brunch for 2 with mimosas is less than $13 per person
- Cayenne Cafe has "dazzling flavors" (LA Times)
- Dine alfresco in a "colorful setting" (Gayot)
- OpenTable users give it 4 stars
- Located near The Grove
July 29, 2013 - Oct. 27, 2013
7169 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90036
- For $25 (reg. $54), select any of the following from the brunch menu
Any two entrees, such as the eggs benedictine, walnut cinnamon French toast or the "animal" burger
Two baklavas, made with walnuts and pistachios
Or for $49, bring a group of four people and save even more (reg. $108)
The fine print
Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per table. Brunch is served Saturdays and Sundays only from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Reservations are highly recommended; subject to availability. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18%-20% is customary for good service.
See all terms