By Kristin Viola
Save 50% on a meal for two at Bru's Counter, which has earned a 4-star rating on Yelp since opening in early 2014.
Why we love it
- This West LA eatery serves "pretty much every ... kind of comfort food imaginable" (Eater LA)
- Full reign of menu; options include burgers, salads and grilled chicken dishes
- Good for dining in or getting food to-go
- Sister to Bru's Wiffle in Santa Monica
June 4, 2014 - Dec. 6, 2014; Monday-Saturday (hours vary)
10700 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90025
- For $20, choose $40 worth of food and drinks from the menu at Bru's Counter
- Or for $10, get $20 worth of food and drinks
- Craft a meal for up to two diners such as the wasabi tuna burger and
Bru's classic chicken as entrees with a side of truffle fries and Brussels sprouts
- Note: Valid Monday-Friday from 3 p.m.-8 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
The fine print
Valid Monday-Friday from 3 p.m.-8 p.m. and Saturdays from 10 a.m.-3 p.m. Space is subject to availability. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit one purchase per person; may buy one additional as a gift. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Valid for one or two diners only. Valid for dine-in or take-out (not valid for delivery orders).
See all terms