By Kristin Viola
Rated "extraordinary" by Zagat, Valentino ranks among the top U.S. Italian restaurants by Travel + Leisure, Esquire and USA Today.
Why we love it
- LA Times calls this Santa Monica restaurant a "vision of fine dining"
- Zagat praises its "refined" cuisine and "impeccable" service (26)
- "LA's ultimate special-occasion Italian restaurant" (LA Weekly)
- The wine list has received Wine Spectator's Grand Award every year since 1981
May 27, 2014 - Aug. 30, 2014; Tuesdays-Saturdays
3115 Pico Blvd.
Santa Monica, CA 90405
- For $135, indulge in a five-course tasting menu for two with a glass of wine per person (reg. $250)
- This prix fixe menu from Chef Nico Chessa is exclusive to Travelzoo subscribers (mobile users: tap here)
- Comes with a welcome glass of house prosecco, red or white wine per person
- For $75, get this same dinner for one person (reg. $125)
- Or for $1600 (reg. $2500), get a private six-course dinner with wine pairings for up to 10 in the Wine Room, home to the restaurant's acclaimed wine list
Make a reservation for the dinner for two or one with this OpenTable link
The fine print
Valid May 27, 2014 - Aug. 30, 2014; Tuesdays-Saturdays during merchant's dinner hours (restaurant closed Sundays and Mondays). Reservations are required; subject to availability. For the $1600 voucher: Advance reservations are required; reserve as soon as possible for best availability. Present voucher upon arrival. No additional payment beyond tax, if applicable, and gratuity is required. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18-20% is customary for good service. Valid for two diners. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit three vouchers per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions).
See all terms