By Kristin Viola
Save more than 50% on dinner for two at Aburiya Toranoko, which boasts two OpenTable Diners' Choice awards and a Zagat rating of "very good to excellent."
Why we love it
- LA Weekly says this Little Tokyo spot "merges izakaya with gastropub"
- "A lively... addition to the scene" (LA Times)
- "Good execution and service consistently prevail" (Gayot)
March 3, 2014 - June 3, 2014; closed Sundays
243 S. San Pedro St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012
- $49 for a three-course Japanese tasting dinner for two (reg. $100)
- View tasting dinner (mobile users: tap here)
Check out Aburiya Toranoko's sister restaurant Lazy Ox, with this offer for dinner for two for $59
The fine print
Valid March 3, 2014 - June 3, 2014; closed Sundays. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value of the check; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit one voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Limit two vouchers per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions).
See all terms