By Kristin Viola
Nola's "brings a taste of New Orleans to downtown LA" (LA Weekly). Save more than 50% on dinner and drinks for two.
Why we love it
- Less than $25 per person for dinner for two with drinks
- "Make[s] for a fun night out with a group" (Time Out)
- OpenTable Diners' Choice winner for Late Night Find
Feb. 13, 2014 - May 8, 2014; closed Mondays; specific dates vary by voucher
734 E. 3rd St.
Los Angeles, CA 90013
- $49 for a Cajun/Creole dinner and drinks for two Sunday-Thursday (reg. $106)
- An appetizer to share, such as the popcorn shrimp or fried calamari (up to $14)
- Two entrees, such as Chilean sea bass or prime rib-eye steak (up to $34 each)
- Two signature cocktails, such as the Sazerac or French 75 (up to $12 each)
- Or dine on a Friday or Saturday for $59 (reg. $106)
The fine print
Valid Feb. 13, 2014-May 8, 2014 (Sunday-Thursday voucher) OR Feb. 21, 2014-May 3, 2014 (Friday-Saturday voucher), depending on the voucher purchased; closed Mondays. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Call to make a reservation; reference voucher. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. Limit two vouchers per table.
See all terms