By Kristin Viola
Save nearly half on a flight simulator package at Fly The Dream, where "travelers who fancy themselves flyboys and girls can test their skills" (New York Times).
Why we love it
- Try your hand on an F-16 Falcon, a single-engine fighter aircraft used in the Air Force
- Comes with 50 minutes of flight simulator time
- Simulator has a 180-degree field of vision to create a realistic experience
- An instructor will guide you throughout your session
- This new facility located on Beverly Blvd. already boasts 4 stars on Yelp
May 4, 2014 - Oct. 30, 2014; Tuesday-Sunday
Fly The Dream
7270 Beverly Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90036
- $45 for a flight simulator experience for one person (reg. $89)
- The experience lasts approx. 80 minutes, with 50 minutes of flight simulator time, 20 minutes of training and 10 minutes to gear up
- A flight instructor will provide assistance throughout your flight
- Comes with flight gear suit rental and headset plus a flight certificate upon completion
The fine print
Valid through Oct. 30, 2014; valid Tuesdays-Sundays during merchant's operating hours. Closed Mondays. Online reservations required; subject to availability. Reservations will have limited immediate availability; it is advised to book at least one to two weeks in advance of desired date. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. 48-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Must be at least 11 years of age; under 18 must be accompanied by a guardian. Must be 4'11" or taller. Weight limit is 280 lbs. Not valid for group events of seven or more people.
See all terms