By Kristin Viola
ONYX restaurant in the AAA 5-Diamond Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village invites Travelzoo users to save $60 on a three-course dinner with cocktails for two.
Why we love it
- OpenTable Diners' Choice winner for Hot Spot and Fit for Foodies
- 97% of Travelzoo users "love" this deal
- Ventura County Star praises the "exceptional dishes"
Oct. 1, 2013 - Dec. 30, 2013, Monday-Friday
ONYX at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
Two Dole Drive
Westlake Village, CA 91362
- For $75 (reg. $136), two can sit down to a three-course Japanese dinner with cocktails
- Any two tasting dishes to start, such as the hamachi ponzu, sushi and sashimi plate or the tartare trio with tuna, salmon and yellowtail
- Any two yakimono dishes (excludes makimono, specialty sushi and sashimi plates), such as the pan-seared Alaskan halibut or grilled teriyaki beef tenderloin
- A dessert to share, such as the yuzu cheesecake or Nikka whisky cake
- A cocktail or glass of house wine per person (up to $15 value each), such as the lychee martini or the yuzu kamikaze
The fine print
Reservations are required and must be made at least 24 hours in advance. Valid Monday-Friday only during merchant's dinner hours. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
See all terms