By Travelzoo Staff
Bagatelle pairs a French-Mediterranean menu with a vibe that is "Paris-infused-with-the-South-of-France," says the LA Times.
Why we love it
- For under $25 per person, feast on a three-course dinner for two
- Bagatelle is an "elegant ... hotspot," says LA Confidential
- The West Hollywood bistro has a "posh Parisian" vibe (Blackbook)
- DJs spin on both nights this deal is available
Sept. 13, 2013 - Oct. 26, 2013; Friday-Saturday
Bagatelle - Los Angeles
755 N. La Cienega Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90069
- For $49 (reg. $99), get a three-course dinner for two
An appetizer or salad to share (up to $18 value) such as the charcuterie or the crispy calamari
Two entrees (up to $36 value each) such as the filet mignon sauce Bordelaise or the diver scallops
A dessert to share (up to $9 value; excluding les formages), such as the Valrhona chocolate souffle with Grand Marnier ice cream
The fine print
Valid Fridays and Saturdays only during merchant's dinner hours. Limit 3 vouchers per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Maximum 10 diners per table. All diners at same table must use Travelzoo vouchers. Credit card required to hold reservations of 5 or more; subject to $25 cancellation fee if cancelled without 24 hours' notice. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Please tip on the full value; 18% - 20% is customary for good service.
See all terms