By Kristin Viola
The Golf Course at the AAA 5-Diamond Ojai Valley Inn & Spa is "as charming and beautiful as the game gets" (GolfChannel.com).
Why we love it
- "Exceptionally playable from any set of tees" (Golf.com)
- Opened in 1923, the storied course has hosted golf superstars like Arnold Palmer
- Golf Digest gives it 4.5 stars on its Places to Play scale
- The resort is named among Conde Nast Traveler's World Best Hotels (2014)
June 16, 2014 - Sept. 11, 2014
The Golf Course at Ojai Valley Inn & Spa
905 Country Club Rd.
Ojai, CA 93023
- $89 for 18 holes of golf at Ojai Valley Inn & Spa (reg. $186)
Comes with cart rental, range balls, and a post-round beer or non-alcoholic beverage
The fine print
Valid Sunday-Thursday only during merchant's operating hours. Tee time reservations required; subject to availability. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included; please tip based on the full value. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions).
See all terms