By Kristin Viola
The Santa Barbara Vintners Festival is "not to be missed if you love wine" (Santa Barbara News-Press). Save 50% on a ticket to the Wine & Dine Event.
Why we love it
- Taste wines rated 90+ from wineries like Margerum, Fess Parker and Foxen
- Sample food from restaurants such as Miro at Bacara Resort & Spa and Marmalade Cafe
- The Wine & Dine Event is held at the AAA 4-Diamond Fess Parker Doubletree Resort
April 11, 2014 or April 13, 2014; date and time vary by event
Santa Barbara Vintners Festival
- $75 for general admission for one to the 90+ Points Wine & Dine Event on Friday, April 11, from 6 p.m.-9 p.m.at the Fess Parker Doubletree Resort (reg. $150)
- Or for $45, get admission to the Jamestown Revival concert on Sunday, April 13, from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. at Fess Parker Winery; admission includes a wine tasting (reg. $95)
- Note: The 90+ ratings are based on reviews from Robert Parker, Wine Spectator, Wine Enthusiast, Wine Advocate and other scores.
The fine print
Valid April 11 or April 13, 2014 only; date and time vary by event. Click here for event times and locations. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Present voucher upon arrival at the event check-in/registration area; the voucher is your ticket for entry. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. For questions on the event, please call 805-688-1434 or e-mail SBCVA@releveunlimited.com. Events are held rain or shine. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol and attend events with a valid photo ID.
See all terms