By Travelzoo Staff
Race where the pros do during a "Taste of Speed" stock car experience at the Auto Club Speedway. Subscribers save 40% on a high-speed drive.
Why we love it
- "Calling all adrenaline junkies. Do you want to cross 'speed' off your bucket list? Here's your chance." (Indianapolis Star)
- Get behind the wheel and reach triple-digit speeds while passing other racers on the track
- Drive the speedway that hosts the NASCAR Sprint Cup Auto Club 400
- A true race experience from the Oakley fire suit to the radio helmet and five-point harness
Valid for all 2014 dates
Rusty Wallace Racing Experience
Auto Club Speedway
9300 Cherry Ave.
Fontana, CA 92335
- For $149 (reg. $249), reserve a "Taste of Speed" experience for 1 person
- Classroom instruction on how to handle these pro vehicles
- 3 high speed laps around the 2-mile track
- Also valid on any other Superspeedway track, including the famed Talladega track
The fine print
Valid for any 2014 dates. Must book experience within 14 days of purchase. Reservations are required; subject to availability, weather and track conditions. Book early for maximum availability. Current race dates can be viewed here. If more race dates are added, you can select any race date on the schedule, but it must be reserved 24 hours in advance. Must book online here. Follow voucher instructions to make reservation; a credit card is required for tax and other purchases. Drivers must be 18 years or older with valid driver's license. Drivers must be between 5'-6'4" with a maximum waist size of 52 inches.
See all terms