By Nicole Guanlao
Behold the rolling green hills of Santa Barbara wine country with a deal that knocks more than 45% off current package pricing.
Why we love it
- Step back in time to a Danish town with half-timber buildings and horse-drawn street cars
- Wine Valley Inn & Cottages is strolling distance from the eclectic shops, art galleries, authentic Danish bakeries and friendly sidewalk cafes in Solvang Village
- Hot breakfast includes scrambled eggs, sausage, signature Solvang danishes and more
Wine Valley Inn & Cottages
1564 Copenhagen Dr.
Solvang, CA 93463
What's included & when
- Sundays-Thursdays through June 2014
- $115 per night for two guests in a Village Tower King Room with a fireplace
Daily hot continental breakfast
- Buy one $15 tasting, get one free at four local wineries (valid at each winery)
- Room rates based on two travelers
Travelzoo VIPs can find more than 500 hotels worldwide
with free extras, any day of the year.
The fine print
Not available on April 20 and May 11, 25-26. Update (April 17 at 8 p.m. PT): This deal is now sold out on April 16-27; May 1, 4, 15; June 22. Purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 805-688-2111 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Guests can combine multiple vouchers for longer stays, subject to restrictions. Based on double occupancy. Up to one child 9 years of age and younger is free. This hotel is pet-friendly. There is a pet fee of $25 per pet, per night. Review hotel’s pet policy on its website or call to inquire. Parking is complimentary. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged.
See all terms