By Travelzoo Staff
Hop on a chairlift from the base of Mt. Baldy to Top of the Notch Restaurant for a half-off barbecue dinner and vistas spanning the LA basin.
Why we love it
- LA Weekly named Top of the Notch "Best View with a Restaurant"
- You'll dine with views from Catalina to the Mojave
- Before dinner, you can spend an afternoon hiking Mt. Baldy's numerous trails
- After the meal, take in the sunset over the Pacific from 7,800 feet above sea level
- Use it any weekend through early November
Aug. 12, 2013 - Nov. 10, 2013, Friday - Sunday
Top of the Notch Restaurant
8401 Mt. Baldy Rd.
Mt. Baldy, CA 91759
- For $20 (reg. $40), get a barbecue dinner at Mt. Baldy
Comes with tri-tip steak, BBQ chicken, vegetarian lasagna, vegetables, potatoes, salad and soda (note: the meal is not a buffet)
Round-trip chairlift transportation to and from the restaurant also included
Two can get this package for $38 (reg. $80), or four can dine for $75 (reg. $160)
The fine print
Must activate voucher online before you go. Only printed vouchers will be honored; cell phone service is not available at the ticket office, and vouchers cannot be presented on a smartphone. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; may buy 3 additional as gifts. BBQ offered Friday-Sunday 3-7 p.m. (may run longer for special events).
See all terms