By Kristin Viola
Treat yourself to a 60-minute massage with aromatherapy and deep-tissue add-ons at Hollywood's Blossom Spa, which Time Out calls an "urban oasis."
Why we love it
- Rated 4.5 stars on Yelp
- Enjoy a complimentary glass of wine pre- or post-treatment
- Get a couples massage for $149; makes a great Valentine's Day gift
Jan. 24, 2014 - July 24, 2014; closed Mondays
1354 North Highland Ave.
Hollywood, CA 90028
- $55 for an hourlong massage with aromatherapy and deep-tissue add-ons, plus a complimentary glass of wine (reg. $105)
- $149 for an hourlong couples massage for two with deep-tissue add-ons, plus private use of the relaxation room (has a fireplace), and wine, cheese and fruit to enjoy (reg. $245)
- $299 for a spa party for five; comes with a 60-minute massage or 50-minute facial per person, plus bubbly, chocolates and strawberries to enjoy in the private relaxation room (reg. $575)
The fine print
Valid Jan. 24, 2014 - July 24, 2014; valid Tuesdays-Sundays during merchant's operating hours. The spa is closed on Mondays. Appointments required; subject to availability. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms