By Kristin Viola
Sit down to Sunday brunch and bottomless mimosas for two at Public Kitchen and Bar, which boasts "tasty items" and a "see-and-be-seen vibe" (Zagat).
Why we love it
- The LA Times praises the "classic American fare with bright flavors"
- Zagat says it has a "vintage feel" that makes it "a welcome oasis"
- Check out newly added options like the build-your-own omelets
- Located at the historic Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel
March 9, 2014 - Aug. 10, 2014; Sundays only from 11 a.m.-2 p.m.
Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel - Public Kitchen and Bar
7000 Hollywood Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90028
- $45 (reg. $90) for the Sunday brunch buffet for two people with bottomless mimosas
- Choose from options such as the build-your-own omelet, silver dollar pancakes, granola parfait, breakfast quesadillas, Spanish florentine and bread pudding
- Or for $89 (reg. $180), bring a group of four and save more
- Note: Public Kitchen and Bar provides complementary two-hour valet parking with validation.
Afterward, check out Madame Tussauds Hollywood with this deal
for more than 55% off.
The fine print
Valid March 9, 2014 - Aug. 10, 2014; Sundays only from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Reservations required; subject to availability. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity is required. A 15% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added upon payment (additional gratuity for excellence service is suggested). Limit five vouchers per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends.
See all terms