By Kristin Viola
Sonoma Wine Garden is an ideal spot to "bask in the sun ... and gaze at the Pacific" while dining (Gayot). Save 50% on dinner with wine pairings for two.
Why we love it
- OpenTable Diners' Choice winner for Notable Wine List and Outdoor Dining
- LA Magazine praises the "thoughtful, eclectic" selection of wines
- Earns 4-star ratings on both TripAdvisor and OpenTable
- Located at the Santa Monica Place; great after a day of shopping
Jan. 20, 2014 - March 31, 2014 after 5 p.m.
Sonoma Wine Garden - Santa Monica
395 Santa Monica Place
Santa Monica, CA 90401
- $75 for a four-course dinner for two people with pairings (reg. $150); view sample menu (mobile users: tap here)
- Wine pairings come with the first and third course, and a beer pairing comes with the second course
- Note: Tasting menu and pairings change regularly.
The fine print
Valid Jan. 20, 2014 - March 31, 2014; valid after 5 p.m. during merchant's dinner hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Not valid on holidays, including Feb. 14. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Limit three vouchers per table. Limit two purchases per person; may buy five additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Tasting menu and pairings change regularly.
See all terms