By Kristin Viola
Taberna Arros y Vi is a "Barcelona-style taverna featuring paella and tapas with seasonal sangria" (Zagat). Save more than $60 on dinner and drinks for two.
Why we love it
- "A new neighborhood hot spot" (Where LA)
- Rated 4 stars on Yelp
- Located near Santa Monica Promenade; perfect before a movie or after shopping
- Full reign of the menu; get 2 drinks, 2 tapas and 2 entrees
Feb. 28, 2014 - May 28, 2014
Taberna Arros y Vi
1403 2nd St.
Santa Monica, CA 90401
- $75 for a Spanish dinner with drinks for two (reg. $138)
- Two tapas like the Wagyu beef carpaccio or the mussels with blue cheese and chorizo (up to $17 each)
- Two entrees such as the seafood paella with prawns, crab, mussels and calamari; or the pork belly with potatas bravas and bacon sautéed kale (up to $43 each)
Two drinks; choose from sangria, wine or beer (up to $9 each)
Pre- dinner, check out a painting class with this local deal
for more than 55% off.
The fine print
Valid Feb. 28, 2014 - May 28, 2014 during merchant's dinner hours. Reservations required; subject to availability. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18%-20% is customary for good service. Limit two vouchers per table. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends (call merchant for specific date restrictions). Limit one purchase per person; may buy additional as gifts. If limit is exceeded, voucher subject to forfeiture.
See all terms