By Kristin Viola
Zagat calls Joe's Restaurant a "longtime favorite," ranking it "extraordinary" (26). Sit down to a tasting dinner for two with cocktail pairings.
Why we love it
- LA Magazine says this "beach-chic restaurant is still the best on the strip"
- "When Joe's Restaurant opened in 1991, it was considered a pioneer" (Food & Wine)
- Frommer's names this Abbot Kinney eatery a "hidden treasure"
- OpenTable Diners' Choice winner for Californian cuisine
Feb. 20, 2014 - May 22, 2014; Thursdays only
1023 Abbot Kinney Blvd.
Venice, CA 90291
- $99 for a three-course chef's tasting dinner for two with cocktail pairings valid on Thursdays (reg. $160)
- View sample menu (mobile users: tap here)
- Note: Tasting menu and pairings change each week
The fine print
Valid Feb. 20, 2014 - May 22, 2014; valid Thursdays only during merchant's dinner hours. Advance reservations required; subject to availability. Present voucher upon arrival. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value; 18-20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. Tasting menu and pairings change each week. Check Web site or call restaurant the week of preferred reservation for most up-to-date tasting menu. No menu substitutions.
See all terms