By Jen Lee
Reel in tasty seasonal fish like red snapper, ling cod and rock cod with Marina del Rey Sportfishing, which boasts a 4.5-star rating on Yelp.
Why we love it
- 91% of Travelzoo subscribers enjoyed the deal, saying the "whole experience was great"
- Saves nearly 50% on the 4.5-hour trip including bait, tackle, and rod and reel rental
- Take home your catch for dinner -- red snapper and cod are in season
- U.S. Coast Guard-licensed vessel peruses the Santa Monica Bay
Oct. 9, 2013 - Feb. 10, 2014
Marina del Rey Sportfishing
13552 Fiji Way, Dock 52
Marina del Rey, CA 90292
- For $25 (regularly $49), go on a 4.5-hour deep sea fishing trip that sets off from Marina del Rey and ventures anywhere from Rocky Point to Point Dume
Or for $49 (regularly $98), make it a fishing trip for two and save even more
Fish-cleaning and packaging available onboard for an additional fee
Choose from two trips daily at 7:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.
Food and drink are available onboard for cash purchase
The fine print
Reservations required and subject to availability. Valid for trips departing 7 days a week at 7:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m only; not valid on twilight trips. Not valid on major holidays and holiday weekends. Trips are weather permitting; Marina del Rey Sportfishing reserves the right to cancel any trip based on weather conditions at any time without notice. A $5 fuel surcharge not included; cash payment required. A fishing license is not included; you can purchase a license for approx. $15 (subject to change) on boat. Anyone 16 and older must have a fishing license in California. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; 3 additional may be purchased as gifts.
See all terms