By Caroline Patience
Tee off at Eagle Vines, one of the best public golf courses in San Francisco's North Bay, with "beautiful views of the Bay and Napa Valley" (CBS).
Why we love it
- Save more than 45% on a solo outing and 50% or more on twosomes and foursomes
- Designed by World Golf Hall of Famer and Bay Area native Johnny Miller
- Picturesque fairways wind "through ancient oaks, creeks and vineyards" (CBS)
- The sixth hole has the course's signature island green
Dec. 20, 2013 - March 31, 2014
Eagle Vines Vineyards & Golf Club
580 S. Kelly Rd.
Napa, CA 94503
- Tee off to 18 holes with a cart at this par-72, 7,297-yard course
One can play for $45 (reg. $89)
Two can play for $89 (reg. $178)
Four can play for $165 (reg. $356)
The fine print
Valid Dec. 20, 2013 - March 31, 2014. Valid for any available tee time Monday-Friday and only after 11:00 a.m. on Saturday-Sunday and holidays. Reservations required; subject to availability. Carts are shared. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
See all terms