By Kevin Kitchen
Explore Healdsburg wine country by Segway with this Local Deal for a two-hour ride named one of the top ten activities in the area by TripAdvisor.
Why we love it
- Travels through two boutique wineries with a chance to see the winemaking process
- Buy multiple vouchers and make it a group outing
- Countless picture-perfect spots to capture sweeping views of the vineyards
- It has a perfect 5-star TripAdvisor rating
- Each Segway has a storage area to tuck away your personal items -- fits two wine bottles
Dec. 11, 2013 - May 11, 2014
Segway of Healdsburg
Meet at the Healdsburg Park and Ride
Healdsburg Ave. and Grant Ave. (Right off Exit 502)
Healdsburg, CA 95448
- $49 for a two-hour Segway experience in Healdsburg (reg. $99)
20-minute introduction and safety training session
Winery stops -- have a wine tasting or explore the property (tasting fees not included)
Find more details on the route here
Segway of Healdsburg will photo document your tour for you for free and send you a link to the pictures after the tour.
The fine print
Can be redeemed Dec. 11, 2013, through May 11, 2014. Reservations required; subject to availability. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than 72 hours’ notice on the weekends and with less than 48 hours' notice during the week. The voucher does not include wine tasting fees. Must be 12 or older and minimum 100 pounds to participate. Must weigh under 275 pounds. Must sign waiver. Subject to weather conditions. Limit eight voucher purchases per person. If you buy multiple vouchers and use in a group of six or more, a 15% gratuity based on the full value of the experience will be added and vouchers are subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your reservation with less than seven days' notice. A credit card for security deposit will be required prior to your tour departure.
See all terms