By Caroline Patience
Few things go better together than wine and chocolate. Taste white and red varietals paired with local artisan chocolates at Rutherford Ranch in St. Helena.
Why we love it
- The location: A 15-minute drive from both downtown St. Helena and Yountville
- Taste wines in the cozy cabernet room (pictured) or stroll through the winery's art gallery
- Chocolate by Napa's Vintage Sweet Shoppe hand-selected for Rutherford wines
- Voted Napa Valley Winery of the Year at this year's N.Y. International Wine Competition
Oct. 15, 2013 - Jan. 31, 2014
Rutherford Ranch Winery
1680 Silverado Trail S.
St. Helena, CA 94574
- $20 for a wine tasting for two people with chocolate pairings (reg. $50)
$39 for a wine tasting for four people with chocolate pairings (reg. $100)
Four tastings each (including one white and three reds, which rotate seasonally) paired with four varieties of chocolate (including white, milk and dark)
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. Must be 21 years old to participate and of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; may buy 5 additional as gifts.
See all terms