By Travelzoo Staff
The Oakland Zoo has a slew of new additions this year, including three meerkat pups and a pair of one-year-old camels.
Why we love it
- Check out the warthogs, the zoo's newest residents
- Other newcomers include spotted hyenas and a baby baboon
- Rated 4.5 stars on TripAdvisor
- Earned a TripAdvisor 2013 Certificate of Excellence
Aug. 27, 2013 - Feb. 17, 2014
9777 Golf Links Road
Oakland, CA 94605
- For $7, get admission for one person (reg. $15.75)
Bring the whole family for $27 (reg. $55) and get admission for a group of four (two adults and two children ages 2-14)
The fine print
Children under 2 years old are free. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 4 additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts.
See all terms