By Travelzoo Staff
For half off, cruise the New York Harbor for what 100% of Travelzoo subscribers praise as an "awesome" trip with "good food" and an "extremely friendly" crew.
Why we love it
- Step aboard New Horizons, a "sleek and comfortable" sailboat (Travelzoo subscriber)
- Pass by sights like Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty
- Sails available starting this spring into October
- Semi-private sails for up to 12 are available; perfect for a special occasion
May 3, 2014 - Oct. 11, 2014
500 Washington Blvd.
Jersey City, NJ 07310
- For $99 (reg. $198), book a two-hour cruise on a 60-foot Tortola Motorsailer
Fresh Maine lobster roll and a glass of wine or beer per person
Or for $499 (reg. $1098), take a 2.5-hour semi-private cruise for up to 12 people -- less than $42 per person (lobster roll and wine not included)
The fine print
Valid May 3, 2014 - Oct. 11, 2014. Reservations required; must be made online. 24-hour cancellation policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture. $99 voucher is valid Saturday-Sunday only; $499 voucher is valid seven days a week. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Please tip on the full value. For private charters, an automatic 18% service charge will be added to the full value.
See all terms