By Travelzoo Staff
Recline in plush leather seats with free Wi-Fi as you travel between Miami, Tampa or Orlando for more than 45% off.
Why we love it
- First class -- limited to 27 seats -- offers 140-degree recline, footrests and power outlets
- Ride in style to Disney World, Universal, Busch Gardens and other attractions
- Costs less than the typical price of gasoline and parking at these destinations
- Intercity buses are the "fastest growing mode of U.S. passenger transport" (Sun-Sentinel)
Dec. 18, 2013 - Feb. 26, 2014; blackout dates apply
- $39 for a one-way ticket for Miami-Orlando, Miami-Tampa, Orlando-Miami or Tampa-Miami (reg. up to $72 for peak travel)
$69 for a roundtrip ticket on one of those routes (reg. up to $144)
Seating in first class (when no longer available, you will be seated in business class) with a "refundable" fare class ticket (see rules)
Multiple trips are offered daily; each city has two drop-off and pickup points to choose from
The fine print
Valid Dec. 18, 2013 - Feb. 26, 2014. Not valid for any other routes. Reservations required; must be made by phone. Reservations are first come, first served and subject to availability (when first class is no longer available, you will be seated in business class). Not valid on the following dates: Nov. 22, 24, 26, 27, 30; Dec. 1, 11-14, 20-23, 26-30; Jan. 1-5, 17, 20; Feb. 14, 17, 27 or 28. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges from Travelzoo. Voucher is valid for a "refundable" fare ticket; see rules for this type of ticket on Red Coach website. Must be 15 or older; persons younger than 15 must be accompanied by someone 15 or older. Limit 4 voucher purchases per person.
See all terms