By Anne Guettler
The inaugural Aventura Wine & Food Festival features more than 40 restaurants and wines at Gulfstream Park next month.
Why we love it
- Restaurants include Paladar Latin Kitchen & Rum Bar (4 stars on OpenTable)
- Other participants include III Forks Steak House, Birthday Cake Vineyards and The Knife
- 50 bottles will be awarded through the festival's wine raffle
- Check out free concerts while you sample; both offers include free parking
Jan. 12, 2014 from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Aventura Wine & Food Festival
Gulfstream Park (Grass area)
901 S Federal Highway
Hallandale Beach, FL 33009
- For $37 per person (reg. $75), get admission to the event along with unlimited food and wine sampling
Or for $62 (reg. $125), two people can get admission and tasting
The fine print
Redeem Jan. 12, 2014 from 1 p.m.-5 p.m. only. Present voucher upon arrival at the box office. Valid for 1 or 2 people. Ticket prices include all food and wine tastings. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. No refunds or exchanges. All sales final. Not valid after event date.
See all terms