By Kristyn Schiavone
Featured on Food Network's "Unwrapped," the ninth annual Coffee & Tea Festival hits NYC this spring. Travelzoo subscribers save 50% on tickets with this offer.
Why we love it
- The event has sold out the past two years, but tickets are still available
- Selected as one of the 10 Best New York Events by 10Best.com
- Features more than 60 exhibitors like SerendipiTea and New York Gourmet Coffee
- Includes tastings and free sessions such as "Ethiopian Coffee & Culture"
Saturday-Sunday, March 22-23, 11 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Coffee & Tea Festival NYC
69th Regiment Armory
68 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10010
- General admission for one day ... $10 (reg. $20)
- No additional fees
The fine print
Vouchers must be redeemed on the specified festival date. Present the printed voucher with valid photo ID for entry. Valid for one single day of the festival. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges. Not valid after festival date.