By Travelzoo Staff
Stay in the heart of Beverly Hills where a new, 4-star boutique hotel has cut rates by more than 35%. Steps from the famed Rodeo Drive, the Sirtaj Hotel is conveniently located near trendy shops, restaurants and nightlife.
Why we love it
- For $199 per night, guests receive a room with a king bed, and can choose either breakfast for two (a $30 value) or a guaranteed upgrade to a larger Luxury King room with a balcony. Both offers include complimentary Wi-Fi.
- Fodor’s asserts: “If you only have a day to see L.A., see Beverly Hills.” For visitors with more time to explore, the central location grants easy access to other popular neighborhoods like Hollywood, Westwood and Santa Monica.
Sirtaj Beverly Hills
120 South Reeves Drive
Beverly Hills, 90212
What's included & when
- July 30, 2013 - Dec. 30, 2013
- Escape for 2 to the 4-star Sirtaj Beverly Hills boutique hotel at more than 35% off
- $199 per night in a Traditional King room
- Includes either breakfast for 2 or an upgrade to a Luxury King room
- Travel Sundays-Thursdays through Dec. 30
Our team has negotiated great deals on top restaurants
, luxurious spa services
and exciting activities
in the Los Angeles area.
The fine print
With this deal, you don’t have to decide yet when to go. Just purchase a voucher from Travelzoo then call the hotel directly at 310-248-2402 to make a reservation for your desired travel dates. Reservations are subject to availability and early booking is encouraged. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
See all terms