By Travelzoo Staff
Save nearly $100 on dinner for two with cocktails at Michelin-starred Andre's Restaurant & Lounge, which boasts a rare "extraordinary" Zagat rating (26).
Why we love it
- "Overall treat" and "longtime Vegas" staple (Zagat)
- The esteemed Monte Carlo venue is helmed by acclaimed chef Andre Rochat
- Choose entrees such as Scottish salmon and center-cut ribeye
- Includes 2 Kir Royal cocktails
Oct. 22, 2013 - March 2, 2014; closed Mondays; blackout dates apply
Andre's Restaurant & Lounge
Monte Carlo Resort and Casino
3770 Las Vegas Blvd. South
Las Vegas, NV 89109
- For $99 (reg. $190), indulge in a three-course dinner for two from a Travelzoo-exclusive prix fixe menu, including a Kir Royal cocktail per person
- Or, get this same dinner for two without cocktails for $89 (reg. $154)
Before or after dinner, check out Blue Man Group's show
at the Monte Carlo.
The fine print
Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid Tuesday-Sunday during merchant's dinner hours. The restaurant is closed on Mondays. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends, or Jan. 7-10, 2014. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. Limit 2 vouchers per table. A 15% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be added (additional gratuity for excellent service is suggested).
See all terms