By Amanda Retzer
The Club at LAS in the McCarran International Airport makes traveling easier with business amenities plus free snacks and drinks, including alcoholic beverages.
Why we love it
- This VIP lounge provides a sense of comfort when traveling
- Features phones, Wi-Fi, work stations/PCs and Internet/data ports
- Take advantage of free snacks, drinks, newspapers and TVs
- Has a bar with complimentary alcoholic drinks
- Open nearly the entire day from 6 a.m.-2 a.m.
Nov. 21, 2013 - Jan. 31, 2014
The Club at LAS
McCarran International Airport: The Club at LAS, Terminal 1, D Gates
5757 Wayne Newton Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
- $17 for a day pass for one person (reg. $35)
$32 for two one-day passes (reg. $70) -- can be used by the same person on different trips or by two people on the same day
Valid only at Terminal 1, D Gates lounge. Not valid for Terminal 3 lounge.
The fine print
Valid only at The Club at LAS, at McCarran International Airport. Valid only at Terminal 1, D Gates lounge. Not valid for Terminal 3 lounge. Valid 6 a.m. to 2 a.m. daily during merchant's operating hours. Present voucher upon arrival at Terminal 1, D Gates lounge. The lounge is located in Terminal 1 on the second level just prior to gate D16 on the left side. The two-pass option may be used at separate times by the same person or by two people at the same time in one visit. Limit one voucher purchase per person; two additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. If purchase limit is exceeded, voucher is subject to forfeiture. The voucher is non-transferable.
See all terms