By Travelzoo Staff
Save over 50% on wine flights paired with gourmet charcuterie and cheese at this riverside hideaway, named one of the city's best wine bars by CBS Chicago.
Why we love it
- "The owners have ... created something special" (CBS Chicago)
- A "hidden gem ... with a great menu and an amazing selection of wines" (Chicagoist)
- Travelzoo visitors praise the service as "top notch ... very attentive and personable"
- Valid through January -- plan a stop while doing some holiday shopping downtown
- Located a short walk from the Willis Tower, Lyric Opera and Ogilvie Transportation Center
Oct. 2, 2013 - Jan. 20, 2014
Rittergut Wine Bar & Social Club
10 S. Wacker Drive
Chicago, IL 60606
- For $28 (reg. $57), two can select a flight of wine each, and share a sampling of charcuterie and cheese
- Tasting flights feature three wines apiece -- Time Out praises the "generous pours"
Sample three different reds, whites or sparkling wines apiece (up to $17 each)
A selection of three gourmet cheeses and three charcuterie choices to pair with your wine, including Bavarian blue cheese and Spanish jamon serrano (regularly $23)
The fine print
Reservations are required; subject to availability. Limit one voucher per person; one additional voucher may be purchased as a gift. Limit two vouchers can be used per table of four. Seasonal items subject to change. Not valid on major holidays.
See all terms